Families enjoy visiting Reidsville though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, sporting events and entertainment choices. A top sight in the area is Greensboro Science Center.
- There are 11 hotels and other accommodation options in Reidsville
- The closest major airport is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 23.2 mi (37.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Danville, VA (DAN-Danville Regional), 23.4 mi (37.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Reidsville
A couple of favourite places to visit are Oak Hill Golf Course and Lynrock Golf Course. Additionally, you'll find Greensboro Science Center in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 11 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Reidsville. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Eden - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Reidsville - Our customers like the helpful staff and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Baymont by Wyndham Eden - This 2.5-star motel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Greensboro Coliseum, located 22.7 mi (36.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Martinsville Speedway, which is 21.8 mi/35 km away.
Dressing for Reidsville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 33°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 24°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- Average annual rainfall for Reidsville is 39 millimetres
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -1°C