Visitors can enjoy all that Redford has to offer including the shopping, entertainment choices and theatres. Henry Ford Museum, Detroit Zoo and Motown Historical Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 470 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Detroit
- The closest major airport is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DET-Coleman A. Young Municipal), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Redford
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Henry Ford Museum, Detroit Zoo and Motown Historical Museum. In the area, you'll also find Detroit Institute of Arts and Charles H. Wright Museum of African-American History.
As you make plans for a getaway to Redford, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 141 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Sleek Modern Home in Metro Area is located 3.5 mi (5.6 km) from the heart of Redford. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star hotel in Detroit can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a casino, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its bar and pool.
- Renovated, Private Retreat Close to Downtown Detroit. Cooks Kitchen, Firepit is 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from central Redford. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Detroit can enjoy access to a casino and 5 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and central location.
- MotorCity Casino Hotel is 12 mi (19.4 km) from the centre of Redford. This 3.5-star hotel in Romulus features a restaurant, free WiFi and a 24-hour fitness centre. Our customers like its central location and room service.
Popular places to visit around the area include MotorCity Casino, 12 mi/19.4 km from the heart of the city, and Little Caesars Arena, which is 12.5 mi (20.1 km) away.
Dressing for Redford
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -7°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -6°C as the night-time average
- About 796 millimetres of rain falls on Redford each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -6°C