Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 6 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 18 Oct 2020
Visiting Ann Arbor
Travellers to Ann Arbor give high marks for the university vibe, fun sporting events and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its art, theatres and entertainment. Top sights in the city include Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, University of Michigan Museum of Art and Michigan Stadium.
- There are 99 hotels and other accommodation options in Ann Arbor
- The closest major airport is in Ann Arbor, MI (ARB-Ann Arbor Municipal), 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Detroit, MI (DTW-Detroit Metropolitan Wayne County), 20.8 mi (33.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ann Arbor
The city is well known for its art and theatres, and cultural venues include Ann Arbor Hands On Museum, University of Michigan Museum of Art and Cobblestone Farm. The city is notable for landmarks like Gerald R. Ford Library, Ypsilanti Water Tower and Kempf House Museum. The picturesque setting of Buhr Park and Matthaei Botanical Gardens exemplify the city's natural beauty.
Other top sights in Ann Arbor include Michigan Stadium and Briarwood Mall. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Suburban Collection Showplace, located 18.9 mi (30.4 km) from the city centre, and Twelve Oaks Mall, which is 20.2 mi/32.4 km away.
Getting around Ann Arbor
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at Ann Arbor Station. Ann Arbor may not have many public transport options so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Ann Arbor
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -8°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September averages 29°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 20°C during the day and -7°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ann Arbor is 954.10 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually July and June with an average temperature of 28°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -7°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Ann Arbor?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ann Arbor, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay on a budget in Ann Arbor?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Ann Arbor?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Ann Arbor?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Ann Arbor?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Ann Arbor?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Ann Arbor?
What's the best boutique hotel in Ann Arbor?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Ann Arbor?
Ann Arbor Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ann Arbor by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ann Arbor Airports
- Areas of Ann Arbor
- Accommodation near Ann Arbor Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ann Arbor
- Choose Your Ann Arbor Hotel Style
- Search Ann Arbor Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ann Arbor
- Hotels Near Ann Arbor, Michigan
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends