Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Rapallo, and visitors give high marks for the seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its spas. Top sights around the area include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale) and Medieval Gates (Porta Soprana).
- There are 127 hotels and other accommodation options in Rapallo
- The closest major airport is in Genoa (GOA-Cristoforo Colombo), 19.3 mi (31 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Rapallo
The city is notable for landmarks like Basilica of Sts. Gervasius and Protasius, Castle-on-the-Sea (Castello sul Mare) and Porta delle Saline. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and San Michele di Pagana. Taking a ferry is just one of the top activities, while Marina di Rapallo and Circolo Golf e Tennis Rapallo are sights to visit.
In Santa Margherita Ligure, you can choose from 127 hotels and other accommodation options to make planning your holiday retreat at an affordable rate. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Astoria Rapallo - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Excelsior Palace Hotel - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and bar at this hotel. This 5-star hotel features a marina, 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa.
- Grand Hotel Bristol Resort & Spa - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Expedia customers like its dining options and breakfast.
Top places to see outside the city include Luigi Ferraris Stadium, located 14.5 mi (23.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Chiossone Museum of Oriental Art (Museo d'Arte Orientale), which is 15.1 mi (24.2 km) away.
Getting around Rapallo
With so many ways to get around, seeing all of Rapallo is simple. To venture out into the surrounding area, hop on a train at Rapallo Station. You can catch a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Rapallo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 5°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 16°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 5°C as the night-time average
- Rapallo gets about 1275.00 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 6°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Rapallo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Rapallo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Rapallo?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Rapallo?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Rapallo?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Rapallo?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Rapallo?
What's the best luxury hotel in Rapallo?
What's the best boutique-style hotel in Rapallo?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Rapallo?
Rapallo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Rapallo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Rapallo Airports
- Accommodation near Rapallo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Rapallo
- Choose Your Rapallo Hotel Style
- Search Rapallo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Rapallo
- Hotels Near Rapallo, Liguria
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends