Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Ramakkalmedu has to offer.
- There are 2 Ramakkalmedu hotels
- October is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas March is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Cochin (COK-Cochin Intl.), 62.6 mi (100.7 km) from the city centre
Staying in Ramakkalmedu
Seeking a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You might like WindHaven Resort.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is WindHaven Resort with a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ramakkalmedu
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 37°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 18°C
- From April to June, the average is 37°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Ramakkalmedu is 21 millimetres