Search Hotels in Thekkady
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Thekkady, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the forests. Tourists can also enjoy the city's theatres, temples and waterfront. Top sights around the area include Sabarimala Temple and Periyar National Park. In Thekkady, there are 58 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Thekkady
The city's cultural venues include Mudra Cultural Centre and Kadathanadan Kalari Centre. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the forests and such places to visit as Periyar National Park and Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary. Wildlife is a top activity, and Periyar Boat Landing is one place to visit.
In Pirmed, you can choose from 58 hotels and other accommodation options so you can easily plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Spice Village-Cgh Earth - This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and pool.
- Amritara Shalimar Spice Garden - Our customers like the helpful staff and walkable location at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Sterling Thekkady - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room coffee machine.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Sabarimala Temple, 14.2 mi/22.8 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Thekkady
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 37°C during the day and 18°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 37°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 32°C and night-time averages of 19°C
- Average annual rainfall for Thekkady is 23 millimetres
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 36°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 19°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Thekkady?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Thekkady, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Thekkady?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Thekkady?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Thekkady?
Thekkady Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Thekkady by Star Rating
- Hotels near Thekkady Airports
- Accommodation near Thekkady Attractions
- More accommodation types in Thekkady
- Choose Your Thekkady Hotel Style
- Search Thekkady Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Thekkady
- Hotels Near Thekkady, Kerala
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends