Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Travellers give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Pulborough, which is also known for its bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's golf courses and parks. Top sights around the area include Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, Arundel Castle and Gardens and Weald and Downland Open Air Museum.
- There are 12 hotels and other accommodation options in Pulborough
- The closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pulborough
Notable city landmarks like Bignor Roman Villa and Parham House and Garden might be worth a visit. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and such places to visit as Pulborough Brooks and River Arun. Additionally, you might want to add West Sussex Golf Club to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Pulborough. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Chequers Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Roundabout Hotel - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this inn. With a stay at this 4-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The White Horse Hotel - With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its dining options and clean, quiet rooms.
Popular places to see around the area include Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the city centre, and Arundel Castle and Gardens, which is 6.5 mi/10.4 km away.
Getting around Pulborough
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Pulborough Station. Pulborough might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Pulborough
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Pulborough is 735.20 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Pulborough?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pulborough, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for families in Pulborough?
What's the best place to stay for couples in Pulborough?
What's the best luxury accommodation option in Pulborough?
What's the best place to stay if I'm looking to play golf in Pulborough?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pulborough?
Pulborough Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pulborough by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pulborough Airports
- Accommodation near Pulborough Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pulborough
- Choose Your Pulborough Hotel Style
- Search Pulborough Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pulborough
- Hotels Near Pulborough, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends