Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Billingshurst.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Billingshurst
- Arundel Castle and Gardens and Loseley House are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Arundel Wildfowl and Wetlands Centre, Southwater Country Park, and Pulborough Brooks
Getting around Billingshurst
There are plenty of options for getting around Billingshurst. If you want to venture outside of the area, take a train from Billingshurst Station.
Dressing for Billingshurst
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average temperature during the day is 21°C, whereas the average at night is 4°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 21°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 25 millimetres of rain falls on Billingshurst each year