Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 7 Oct 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 May 2019
Reviewed on 5 Sep 2019
Pocket Guide: Pozzolengo
Guests are sure to enjoy the golfing, restaurants and wineries in Pozzolengo. Visitors who travel to this cosy, welcoming and lakefront city can discover its spas, bars and coffeehouses.
- There are 7 Pozzolengo hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Verona (VRN-Valerio Catullo), 13.7 mi (22.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Pozzolengo
- Top activities include golfing and wine tasting, whereas Borgo la Caccia Winery, Provenza Cantine, and Zenato Winery are great sights to visit
- Notable landmarks include Scaliger Castle, Grotto of Catullus, and Castello Bonoris
- The natural setting of the lakes is picturesque, and places worth a visit are Bau Beach - la Spiaggia di Braccobaldo and Al Corno Beach
Staying in PozzolengoYou may appreciate one of these traveller-recommended, smaller hotels and specialty properties for a charming or stylish getaway:
- Hotel Il Castello
- Chervò Golf Hotel Spa & Resort San Vigilio
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Il Castello with a 4.6 out of 5 user rating, whereas Chervò Golf Hotel Spa & Resort San Vigilio has a 4.2 rating by guests.
Dressing for Pozzolengo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 15°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, while the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and nighttime averages of 1°C
- About 697 millimetres of rain falls on Pozzolengo each year
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Pozzolengo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pozzolengo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Pozzolengo?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Pozzolengo?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Pozzolengo?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Pozzolengo?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pozzolengo?
Pozzolengo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pozzolengo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pozzolengo Airports
- Accommodation near Pozzolengo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pozzolengo
- Choose Your Pozzolengo Hotel Style
- Search Pozzolengo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pozzolengo
- Hotels Near Pozzolengo, Lombardy
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends