Visiting Portals Nous
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Portals Nous, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this relaxing city can discover its marina, bars and spas. Top sights around the area include Puerto Portals Marina, Cala Mayor Beach and Katmandu Park.
- There are 20 hotels and other accommodation options in Portals Nous
- The closest major airport is in Palma de Mallorca (PMI), 8.4 mi (13.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Portals Nous
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Playa Oratorio, Cala de Portals Nous and Playa Punta Portals. Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Puerto Portals Marina is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Marineland Mallorca to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 20 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Portals Nous. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Bendinat - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Iberostar Grand Portals Nous - Adults Only - Our customers like the beach locale and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Portals Hills Boutique Hotel - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and pool.
In the surrounding area, top places to visit include Cala Mayor Beach, located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city centre, and Katmandu Park, which is 2.7 mi (4.3 km) away.
Dressing for Portals Nous
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 18°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 30°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 15°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Portals Nous gets about 479.30 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 5°C