Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Porlock
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Porlock Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Porlock Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Porlock Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Porlock and want to take your pet along? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Gables is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a library and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at The Castle Inn. This inn offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star inn's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at The Lorna Doone Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and TVs. Customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning your trip to Porlock
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Porlock is 957 mm
Exploring Porlock with your pet
Known for its port, Porlock has lots to offer visitors, including its parks and castles. See the local sights and visit Greencombe Gardens and Porlock Weir Harbour. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Dovery Manor Museum and Exmoor National Park. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Centre or Nose To Tail.