Minehead Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Minehead and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 20 hotels that accept pets. See the most popular Minehead hotels and accommodation types that are enjoyed by travellers with pets:
- The Old Ship Aground is a dog-friendly inn, offering free WiFi and in-room fireplaces for its human guests. Our customers enjoy this 3.5-star inn's bar and clean guestrooms.
- Pets are welcome at The Gables. This bed & breakfast offers a library and TVs. Our customers enjoy this 4-star bed & breakfast's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Steps Farmhouse - Guest house. This guesthouse provides guests with free WiFi and TVs. Customers like this 4-star guesthouse's breakfast and convenient parking.
Planning your trip to Minehead
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 20°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Minehead is 957 mm
Exploring Minehead with your pet
Known for its castles and gardens, Minehead has lots to offer visitors, including its mountains, port and rich culture. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Dunster Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Dunkery Beacon and Parish Church of St. Mary Magdalene. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Centre.