Visiting Piove di Sacco
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Piove di Sacco has to offer.
- There are 2 Piove di Sacco hotels
- September is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 20 mi (32.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Piove di Sacco
- Notable landmarks include Pedrocchi Cafe, Church of the Eremitani, and Scrovegni Chapel
- Favourite places to visit in the area include St. Mark's Basilica, Rialto Bridge and University of Padova
Staying in Piove di Sacco
You may enjoy a stay at Hotel Florida for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Florida with a 3 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Piove di Sacco
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 14°C and the nighttime average to be -1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 21°C during the day and 0°C at night
- About 852 millimetres of rain falls on Piove di Sacco each year