Visiting Montegrotto Terme
Visitors can enjoy all that Montegrotto Terme has to offer including the spas, archaeological sites and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its bars. Top sights around the area include Pedrocchi Cafe, Church of the Eremitani and Scrovegni Chapel.
- There are 33 hotels and other accommodation options in Montegrotto Terme
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Montegrotto Terme
The picturesque setting of Terme Euganee and Colli Euganei Regional Park exemplify the city's natural beauty. Additionally, in the area you'll find Pedrocchi Cafe and Church of the Eremitani.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 33 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Montegrotto Terme. Here are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Mioni Royal San - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and pool.
- Augustus Terme - Our customers like the breakfast and pool at this hotel. With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with a private balcony.
- Hotel Terme Marconi - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with deep soaking bathtubs.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Scrovegni Chapel, 7.5 mi/12.1 km from the city centre, and Giardini dell'Arena, which is 7.5 mi (12.1 km) away.
Getting around Montegrotto Terme
If you want to venture outside the area, ride aboard one of the trains from Terme Euganee Abano-Montegrotto. Montegrotto Terme might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Montegrotto Terme
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 31°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 23°C and night-time averages of 0°C
- Average annual rainfall for Montegrotto Terme is 917 millimetres
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C