Search Hotels in Pearl Harbor
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 21 Mar 2020
Visiting Pearl Harbor
Visitors can enjoy all that Pearl Harbor has to offer including the waterfront, monuments and local tours. Tourists can also enjoy the city's restaurants and shopping. Top sights in the city include USS Missouri Memorial and Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor.
- There are 2109 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Honolulu, HI (HNL-Daniel K. Inouye Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Kapolei, HI (JRF-Kalaeloa), 8.1 mi (13.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pearl Harbor
Notable city landmarks like USS Missouri Memorial and USS Oklahoma Memorial might be worth a visit. Additionally, you might want to add Pacific Aviation Museum Pearl Harbor to your agenda.
As you make plans for a getaway to Pearl Harbor, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 869 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is located 9.2 mi (14.9 km) from the heart of Pearl Harbor. Guests who stay at this 4-star resort in Honolulu can enjoy access to 5 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and central location.
- Ala Moana Hotel is 8.8 mi (14.2 km) from central Pearl Harbor. This 3.5-star hotel in Honolulu features 2 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- Outrigger Reef Waikiki Beach Resort is 9.6 mi (15.4 km) from the centre of Pearl Harbor. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Honolulu can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and quiet location.
Top places to visit around the area include USS Arizona Memorial, located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Hickam Air Force Base, which is 1.6 mi/2.5 km away.
Dressing for Pearl Harbor
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 28°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 19°C
- From April to June, the average is 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 32°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 19°C as the night-time average
- Pearl Harbor gets about 419 millimetres of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 31°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 19°C