Search Hotels in Pattaya
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 22 Jun 2020
Reviewed on 23 Aug 2020
Where to stay in Pattaya
4/5Very Good!(255 area reviews)
Are you interested in stunning beaches, fantastic nightlife and popular shops? A visit to Central Pattaya might be the perfect thing. You can also explore top sights like Central Festival Pattaya and Pattaya Beach Road.
4/5Very Good!(92 area reviews)
North Pattaya is known for its pristine beaches, and you can make a stop by Mini Siam and The Sanctuary of Truth while in the area.
4/5Very Good!(69 area reviews)
The pristine beaches and ample dining options are top of the list for many visitors to South Pattaya. A stop by Walking Street or Jomtien Beach might round out your trip.
4/5Very Good!(35 area reviews)
The beaches and seaside views are top of the list for many visitors to Pratumnak Hill. A stop by Pattaya View Point or Phra Tamnak Beach might round out your trip.
Na Chom Thian
4/5Very Good!(85 area reviews)
You'll enjoy the wineries and theme parks in Na Chom Thian. You might want to make time for a stop at Cartoon Network Amazone or Pattaya Floating Market.
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Pattaya, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, shopping and entertainment choices. This city also attracts tourists with its bars, restaurants and live music. Top sights in the city include Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Beach and Pattaya Beach Road.
- There are 2507 hotels and other accommodation options in Pattaya
- The closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Bangkok (BKK-Suvarnabhumi Intl.), 52.6 mi (84.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Pattaya
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Anek Kuson Sala, Art in Paradise and Tiffany's Show. Families come for attractions such as Pattaya Beach Road, Khao Kheow Open Zoo and Mini Siam. The city is notable for landmarks like Wat Yansangwararam, Buddha Mountain and The Sanctuary of Truth.
In Bang Lamung, there are 2507 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Wave Hotel Pattaya - This 4-star hotel in Central Pattaya features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its pool and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Corner Lodge - Our customers love the pool and quiet location at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Central Pattaya can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Mushroom House Kohlarn - Amenities in this 3-star hotel room include free WiFi and a patio. Expedia customers like its breakfast and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in Pattaya include Central Festival Pattaya Beach, Pattaya Beach and Walking Street. Popular places to visit around the area include Wat Pa Pradu, located 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Phala Beach, which is 20.9 mi (33.6 km) away.
Getting around Pattaya
If you want to see more of the area, hop aboard a train from Pattaya Station, Pattaya Tai Station or Bang Lamung Station. Pattaya might not have as many public transport choices so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Pattaya
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 35°C, whilst the average at night is 26°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 34°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 33°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Pattaya each year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 35°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Pattaya?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Pattaya, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Pattaya?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Pattaya?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Pattaya?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Pattaya?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Pattaya?
What's the best boutique-style accommodation in Pattaya?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Pattaya?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Pattaya?
Pattaya Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Pattaya by Star Rating
- Hotels near Pattaya Airports
- Areas of Pattaya
- Accommodation near Pattaya Attractions
- More accommodation types in Pattaya
- Choose Your Pattaya Hotel Style
- Search Pattaya Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Pattaya
- Hotels Near Pattaya, Chonburi
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends