Search Hotels in Sattahip
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 2 Dec 2019
Pocket Guide: Sattahip
Sattahip's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, restaurants and shopping. Relaxing and welcoming, this seaside city also attracts visitors with its fishing and gardens. A top attraction is Buddha Mountain.
- There are 53 Sattahip hotels
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Utapao (UTP-Utapao Intl.), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Sattahip
- Fishing is a top activity, and Phrabat Mountain is a great place to visit
- Alangkarn Theater and ALANGKARN are popular cultural attractions
- Notable landmarks include Buddha Mountain, Anek Kuson Sala, and Wat Yan Temple
- The beaches, the sea and gardens provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Nong Nooch Tropical Botanical Garden, Three Kingdoms Park, and Love Art Park
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Mimosa Pattaya, Pattaya Floating Market and Outlet Mall Pattaya
Getting around Sattahip
Sattahip has plenty of options for transport. If you're looking to travel outside of the area, take a train from Sattahip Khao Chi Chan Junction Station, Sattahip Ban Phlu Ta Luang Station or Sattahip Yanasangwararam Station.
Staying in SattahipIn Sattahip you'll find 77 hotels and other accommodation options so you can simply plan your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate:
- 32 hotels, ranging from GBP 12/night to GBP 90/night
- 8 resorts, ranging from GBP 34/night to GBP 109/night
- 8 villas, ranging from GBP 124/night to GBP 267/night
- Ravindra Beach Resort And Spa
- Botany Beach Resort
- Weekend Villas - Private Pool Villa 3-4 Beds
- Baan Pictory Garden Resort
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Weekend Villas - Private Pool Villa 3-4 Beds with a 5 out of 5 user rating, whereas Baan Pictory Garden Resort and Ravindra Beach Resort And Spa are also highly rated by guests.
Dressing for Sattahip
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 35°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 35°C during the day and 26°C at night
- July to September averages 34°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 33°C during the day and 20°C at night
- About 80 millimetres of rain falls on Sattahip each year
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Sattahip?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sattahip, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Sattahip?
What's the best hotel for a family trip to Sattahip?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic getaway to Sattahip?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sattahip?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sattahip?
What's the best luxury hotel in Sattahip?
What's the best boutique hotel in Sattahip?
What's the best golf hotel in Sattahip?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Sattahip?
Sattahip Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sattahip by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sattahip Airports
- Areas of Sattahip
- Accommodation near Sattahip Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sattahip
- Choose Your Sattahip Hotel Style
- Search Sattahip Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sattahip
- Hotels Near Sattahip, Pattaya
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends