Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Mar 2020
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2020
Pocket Guide: Parañaque
Luxury-minded travellers will find upscale places to stay in Paranaque, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the casinos, shopping and cafes. Visitors who travel to this welcoming city can discover its restaurants, dancing and live music.
- There are 15 Paranaque hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas August is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Paranaque
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions, such as Sak Tunich Art Gallery, Tanah Mayan Art Museum, and Newport Performing Arts Theater
- Families come for attractions such as Star City, Manila Zoo, and Manila Ocean Park
- Notable landmarks include St. Andrew's Cathedral, Baclaran Church, and San Agustin Church
- Places such as Baywalk and Rizal Park exemplify the area's natural beauty
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at SM Mall of Asia, Ayala Center and SM City Southmall
Getting around Paranaque
Paranaque has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Manila Bicutan Station.
Staying in Paranaque
With 33 hotels and other accommodations in Paranaque, you'll find a holiday retreat at an affordable rate. There are 11 hotels ranging from GBP 20 to GBP 172 per night.For trips with large groups, you might consider these top-rated, larger hotels:
- Solaire Resort and Casino
- City of Dreams - Nobu Hotel Manila
- The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast
- Extremeli Suites
Solaire Resort and Casino, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.2 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are City of Dreams - Nobu Hotel Manila and The Purple Tree Bed & Breakfast.
Dressing for Paranaque
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, while the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 24°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and nighttime averages of 21°C
- Average annual rainfall for Paranaque is 74 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Parañaque?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Parañaque, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Parañaque?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Parañaque?
What's the best accommodation for a romantic holiday in Parañaque?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Parañaque?
What are some hotels with pools in Parañaque?
What is the best spa hotel in Parañaque?
What is staying in Parañaque like?
What should I see while I'm in Parañaque?
How can I get around Parañaque?
What's the weather like in Parañaque?
Parañaque Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Parañaque by Star Rating
- Hotels near Parañaque Airports
- Accommodation near Parañaque Attractions
- More accommodation types in Parañaque
- Choose Your Parañaque Hotel Style
- Search Parañaque Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Parañaque
- Hotels Near Parañaque, Manila
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends