Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 9 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 9 Nov 2020
Where to stay in Pasay
Travellers to Pasay give high marks for the shopping, casinos and top-notch restaurants. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its sporting events, cafes and entertainment. Top sights in the city include SM Mall of Asia, Resorts World Manila and Manila Bay.
- You'll find 1585 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Manila
- The closest major airport is in Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Pasay
Cultural venues in the city include Cultural Center of the Philippines, GSIS Museum of Art and Manila Film Center. Notable city landmarks like Fort Bonifacio and Coconut Palace might be worth a visit. Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to SM Mall of Asia and Harrison Plaza.
In Makati, there are 173 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Manila Marriott Hotel - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, 6 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and pool.
- Hilton Manila - Our customers like the overall value and pool at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features 5 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free parking.
- Conrad Manila - Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Barangay 76 can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with an in-room MP3 dock. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Other favourite sights in Pasay include Resorts World Manila, Manila Bay and Star City. In the surrounding area, top places to visit include City of Dreams Manila, located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Ayala Center, which is 2 mi/3.2 km away.
Getting around Pasay
You can access metro transport at Baclaran LRT Station, Taft Avenue Station and EDSA LRT Station. If you'd like to venture out around the area, consider renting a car to take in more sights.
Dressing for Pasay
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 34°C, whilst the average at night is 22°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 21°C
- Pasay gets about 2058 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually April and May are the hottest months with an average of 33°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C