Search Hotels in Alabang, Manila
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Alabang is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Festival Supermall and Starmall Alabang. Book your hotel now and use Alabang as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Muntinlupa.
Staying in Alabang
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this relaxing, walkable neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Somerset Alabang Manila: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Our guests enjoy the hotel's spacious rooms and convenient parking.
- Vivere Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a fitness centre. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and helpful staff.
- The Bellevue Manila: 4.5-star hotel featuring 4 restaurants, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Alabang might not have your top place to stay, but there are other accommodation options to consider in Muntinlupa. The Downtown neighbourhood has lots to explore while you're in town. This neighbourhood has 61 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Lub d Philippines Makati - Hostel: 3-star hostel featuring a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and free self-parking. Our guests enjoy the hostel's comfortable beds and helpful staff.
- Aruga by Rockwell Hotel: 4-star aparthotel featuring a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free valet parking. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's clean rooms and proximity to public transport.
- ZEN Home Gramercy Residences: 3.5-star apartment featuring an indoor pool, a fitness centre and free WiFi. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its walkable location and pool.
While you're in Alabang, a shopping trip to Festival Supermall, Starmall Alabang or Alabang Town Center might be the perfect way to find that souvenir you've been looking for. A visit to Laguna Lake is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
Downtown is a nearby neighbourhood with attractions like A. Venue Mall, Makati Museum and Century City. Other places worth visiting include Makati City Hall and Power Plant Mall.
Getting Around Alabang and the Greater Muntinlupa Area
To venture out of town, take a train from Manila Alabang Station.