Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Oxford City Centre
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Oxford City Centre Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Oxford City Centre Pet-Friendly Hotels
Oxford City Centre Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for a trip to Oxford City Centre and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 3 hotels that accept pets. Read about the most popular Oxford City Centre hotels and accommodation types that are well-liked by guests with pets:
- Ethos Hotel is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and in-room kitchenettes. Customers enjoy this 4-star guesthouse's comfortable rooms and location.
- Malmaison Oxford is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and quiet location.
- Dogs can join their owners at Macdonald Randolph Hotel. This hotel offers guests free WiFi and 24-hour room service. Customers enjoy this 5-star hotel's clean guestrooms and central location.
Planning your trip to Oxford City Centre
Interested in when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange your excursions with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 0°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Oxford City Centre is 31 mm
Exploring Oxford City Centre with your pet
Known for its university life and museums, Oxford City Centre has lots to offer visitors, including its cathedrals, architecture and monuments. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Covered Market and Sheldonian Theatre. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ashmolean Museum and Radcliffe Camera. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Evolution Reptiles, Maidenhead Aquatics Oxford or Pets at Home.