Visiting Oberndorf in Tirol
Guests are sure to enjoy the gardens and skiing in Oberndorf in Tirol. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- There are 3 Oberndorf in Tirol hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 35 mi (56.3 km) from the city centre
Staying in Oberndorf in Tirol
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You might like these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Gartenhotel Rosenhof Kitzbuehel
Gartenhotel Rosenhof Kitzbuehel, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating. Also Penzinghof has a 4 rating by guests.
Dressing for Oberndorf in Tirol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the nighttime average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Oberndorf in Tirol gets about 26 millimetres of rain per year