Visiting Sankt Johann in Tirol
Visitors can enjoy all that Sankt Johann in Tirol has to offer including the ski areas, mountain views and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Resort.
- You'll find 529 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Kitzbuehel
- The closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Innsbruck (INN-Kranebitten), 54.1 mi (87 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Sankt Johann in Tirol
A couple of favourite places to visit are Panorama Badewelt and Mountain Cart. Additionally, you'll find Saalbach-Hinterglemm Ski Resort in the area.
One of the popular sights outside the city is Berchtesgaden National Park, located 23 mi (37 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Sankt Johann in Tirol
If you want to venture outside the area, hop on a train at St. Johann in Tirol Station. Sankt Johann in Tirol may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Sankt Johann in Tirol
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 12°C and the night-time average to be -3°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and -3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Sankt Johann in Tirol is 26 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 23°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -3°C