Guests will appreciate the skiing, spas and mountains in Jochberg. Scenic landscape and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Salzburg (SZG-W.A. Mozart), 40.7 mi (65.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Jochberg
- Skiing is one of the top activities, whereas Wurzhöhe, Wagstättlift, and Resterhöhe are favourite sights to visit
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Wildpark Aurach, Schleier Waterfall, and Black Lake
Staying in Jochberg
For trips with large groups, you might consider a larger hotel like the highly rated Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Kempinski Hotel Das Tirol with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Jochberg
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -3°C
- From April to June, the average is 23°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 24°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 17°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Jochberg is 26 millimetres