Guests will appreciate the restaurants, coffeehouses and bars in Northleach. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this welcoming, cosy city has to offer, including its cheese, beer and gardens.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas April is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Birmingham (BHX), 43.3 mi (69.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Northleach
- Known for its museums, whereas Keith Harding's World of Mechanical Music, Cotswold Countryside Collection, and Cotswold Motoring Museum are some local cultural sights
- Notable landmarks include Chedworth Roman Villa, Escape to the Cotswolds, and Church of St. Peter and St. Paul
Staying in Northleach
You might love The Wheatsheaf Inn for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
The Wheatsheaf Inn, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.7 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Northleach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 0°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Northleach each year