Search Hotels in Newtownards
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Newtownards, which is also known for its bars and spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's coffee shops and sightseeing tours. Top sights around the area include Belfast Botanic Gardens, Titanic Belfast and Waterfront Hall.
- There are 9 hotels and other accommodation options in Newtownards
- The closest major airport is in Belfast (BHD-George Best Belfast City), 8.7 mi (14 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Belfast (BFS-Belfast Intl.), 22.5 mi (36.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Newtownards
The city is notable for landmarks like Scrabo Tower, Mount Stewart House and Gardens and Mount Stewart. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Grey Abbey and Nendrum Monastic Site.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Newtownards. These are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Anna's House B&B - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Strangford Arms Hotel Newtownards - Our customers like the proximity to shopping and comfortable beds at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- The Old Schoolhouse Inn - This 4-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers love its helpful staff and high-quality beds.
Top places to see outside the city include Belfast Botanic Gardens, located 9.8 mi (15.7 km) from the city centre, and Titanic Belfast, which is 9.8 mi/15.7 km away.
Dressing for Newtownards
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 19°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 14°C as the daytime average and 2°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Newtownards is 31 millimetres
- June and July are usually the hottest months averaging 18°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Newtownards?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Newtownards, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Newtownards?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Newtownards?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Newtownards?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Newtownards?
Newtownards Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Newtownards by Star Rating
- Hotels near Newtownards Airports
- Areas of Newtownards
- Accommodation near Newtownards Attractions
- More accommodation types in Newtownards
- Choose Your Newtownards Hotel Style
- Search Newtownards Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Newtownards
- Hotels Near Newtownards, Northern Ireland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends