Search Hotels in Nessebar
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Nessebar are sure to enjoy the seaside. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, museums and theme park. Around the area, top sights include Sunny Beach, Aqua Paradise and Action Aquapark.
- There are 82 hotels and other accommodation options in Nessebar
- The closest major airport is in Bourgas (BOJ), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Varna (VAR-Varna Intl.), 40.2 mi (64.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nessebar
The city's cultural venues include Nessebar Ethnographic Museum and Archaeological Museum. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Church of Saint Sophia, Church of the Holy Archangels Michael and Gabriel, and Basilica of the Holy Mother of God Eleusa. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Nessebar South Beach and Irakli beach.
In Sunny Beach, you can choose from 82 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel Italia Nessebar - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Nessebar New Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Sol Nessebar Palace - All Inclusive - Our customers like the beach locale and helpful staff at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 3 outdoor pools and a full-service spa, along with free WiFi.
Other top sights in Nessebar include Aqua Paradise. Popular places to see outside the city include Sunny Beach, located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the city centre, and Action Aquapark, which is 3.3 mi (5.4 km) away.
Dressing for Nessebar
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Nessebar is 24 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Nessebar?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Nessebar, will I receive a refund?
What's the best place to stay for families in Nessebar?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Nessebar?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Nessebar?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Nessebar?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Nessebar?
What's the best high-end hotel in Nessebar?
What's the best accommodation in Nessebar to learn about local history?
Nessebar Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Nessebar by Star Rating
- Hotels near Nessebar Airports
- Areas of Nessebar
- Accommodation near Nessebar Attractions
- More accommodation types in Nessebar
- Choose Your Nessebar Hotel Style
- Search Nessebar Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Nessebar
- Hotels Near Nessebar, Burgas
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends