Visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants in Nacka, which is also known for its spas and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, Skansen and ABBA The Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 528 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Stockholm
- The closest major airport is in Stockholm (BMA-Bromma), 8.5 mi (13.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stockholm (ARN-Arlanda), 25.2 mi (40.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Nacka
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the the sea and such places to visit as Hellasgarden Park and Nyckelviken Farm. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sickla Shopping Center and Stockholm County Museum.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Nacka. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Hotel J - This 4-star hotel features a marina, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Elite Hotel Marina Tower - Our customers like the breakfast and beach locale at this hotel. This 4.5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Quality Hotel Nacka - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Prince Eugen Waldemarsudde Museum, located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the city centre, and Skansen, which is 2.6 mi (4.2 km) away.
Getting around Nacka
With so many transport options, seeing all of Nacka is simple. Take advantage of metro transport at Lillängen Saltsjöbanan Station, Storängen Saltsjöbanan Station and Saltsjö-Järla Saltsjöbanan Station. You can ride a ferry and cross the water to see more of the region.
Dressing for Nacka
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 6°C and the night-time average to be -6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and -1°C at night
- July to September averages 23°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 12°C during the day and -4°C at night
- About 17 millimetres of rain falls on Nacka each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 21°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of -5°C