Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 23 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 25 Aug 2020
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Milton has to offer. Clevedon Court, Cheddar Gorge and Cardiff Bay are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 1039 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Bristol (BRS-Bristol Intl.), 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Cardiff (CWL-Cardiff Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Milton
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Clevedon Court, Cheddar Gorge and Cardiff Bay. Additionally, in the area you'll find Wales Millennium Centre and Techniquest.
As you start planning your visit to Milton, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 163 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Fernlea Guest House is located 0.1 mi (0.1 km) from the heart of Milton. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast in Weston-super-Mare features free breakfast and free parking.
- Bristol Marriott Royal Hotel is 16.3 mi (26.3 km) from central Milton. This 4-star hotel in Bristol features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an indoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and central location.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Cardiff Motorpoint Arena, located 13.3 mi (21.4 km) from the city centre, and Principality Stadium, which is 13.6 mi/22 km away.
Getting around Milton
If you want to explore the larger area, hop on a train at Weston Milton Station. Milton may not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Milton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 22°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 10°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 17°C and night-time averages of 3°C
- About 30 millimetres of rain falls on Milton each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 3°C