Visitors to Middletown are sure to enjoy the bars and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's entertainment choices, churches and theatres.
- You'll find 77 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Winchester
- The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 44.9 mi (72.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Middletown
The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like Belle Grove Plantation and Cedar Creek Battlefield Foundation. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Wayside Theater and Jackson's Chase Golf Course.
Here's a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Wayside Inn - This 3.5-star inn features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Middletown
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 16°C and the night-time average to be -5°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 30°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September averages 31°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 23°C during the day and -5°C at night
- Middletown gets about 1040 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of -4°C