Visitors can enjoy all that Berryville has to offer including the wineries, restaurants and parks. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art. A top sight in the area is Harpers Ferry National Historical Park.
- You'll find 77 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Winchester
- The closest major airport is in Martinsburg, WV (MRB-Eastern West Virginia Regional), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Washington, DC (IAD-Washington Dulles Intl.), 32.2 mi (51.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Berryville
The city's cultural venues include Barns of Rose Hill and The Fire House Gallery. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Mackintosh Fruit Farm and Holy Cross Abbey.
As you make plans for a getaway to Berryville, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 33 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Smithfield Farm Bed and Breakfast is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Berryville. Guests who stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast in Blue Ridge can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Winchester, VA is 11.7 mi (18.9 km) from central Berryville. This 3-star hotel in Winchester features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Winchester is 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from the centre of Berryville. This 3-star hotel in Winchester features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and quiet location.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Harpers Ferry National Historical Park, located 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from the heart of the city.
Dressing for Berryville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 15°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -5°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and -4°C as the night-time average
- Berryville gets about 975 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 29°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -4°C