Families will find kid-friendly activities in Marcon, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and top-notch restaurants. Welcoming and walkable, this city also attracts tourists with its local tours. Top sights around the area include Forte Bazzera, Ca' d'Oro and Port of Venice.
- You'll find 3031 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Venice
- The closest major airport is in Venice (VCE-Marco Polo), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Marcon
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Forte Bazzera, Ca' d'Oro and Port of Venice. In the area, you'll also find Basilica di San Giovanni e Paolo and Piazzale Roma.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Marcon. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Antony Palace Hotel - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Agriturismo Nonna Rina - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and helpful staff at this farm stay. Amenities at this farm house include free breakfast and a restaurant.
- Relais Ormesani - Amenities at this farm house include a restaurant and a private balcony. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Rialto Bridge, 7.8 mi/12.6 km from the city centre, and Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, which is 7.9 mi/12.7 km away.
Dressing for Marcon
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -1°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 0°C as the night-time average
- Marcon gets about 830.60 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 0°C