Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Mamaroneck, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the island, golfing and flowers. Visitors who travel to this cosy city can discover its restaurants, sunsets and shopping.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- June is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in White Plains, NY (HPN-Westchester County), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Mamaroneck
- Top activities include a port and golfing, whereas Willsons Woods Park, Sprain Lake Golf Course, and Pelham Bay & Split Rock Golf Courses are great sights to visit
- Musicals and theatres are well-known in the area, whereas Apollo Theater is a local attraction
- Families come for attractions such as Bronx Zoo, Rye Playland, and New Roc City
- The island, flowers and sunsets provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Harbor Island Park, Marshlands Conservancy, and Manor Park
- Cheer with the crowd at a game or event at Yankee Stadium or Citi Field
Getting around Mamaroneck
Mamaroneck has plenty of options for transport. You can travel down to the port to find out about water transport.
Staying in Mamaroneck
Seeking a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Mamaroneck Motel.
Dressing for Mamaroneck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -6°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 1°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -5°C as the night-time average
- Mamaroneck gets about 1258 millimetres of rain per year