after having to check out the same night due to loud noise next door, I still have not been given back the holding fee of $50 for my room!
Overview of YOTEL New York
Choose dates to view prices
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed (First Class)
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed
Premium Room, Multiple Beds (With Bunk)
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed, View
Junior Suite, Multiple Beds (First Class W/ 2 Bunk)
Premium Room, 1 Queen Bed (ADA)
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Terrace (First Class)
Suite, 1 King Bed, View (VIP)
Penthouse, 1 King Bed (VIP)
Room, 1 Queen Bed, Corner
Junior Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofa bed, Terrace (ADA, First Class)
About this area
In the city centre, YOTEL New York is in New York's Midtown neighbourhood, an area with good shopping. Times Square and Rockefeller Center are notable landmarks, and travellers looking to shop may want to visit Barney's and Bloomingdale's. Central Park Zoo and Chelsea Piers are not to be missed. Our guests appreciate the hotel's central location.
- Times Square - 9 min walk
- Jacob K. Javits Convention Center - 9 min walk
- Broadway - 14 min walk
- Macy's - 17 min walk
- Madison Square Garden - 19 min walk
- New York Penn Station - 16 min walk
- 34th Street–Hudson Yards Station - 12 min walk
- New York, NY (LGA-LaGuardia) - 31 min drive
- East and West — 1 min walk
- Rustic Table - 1 min walk
- Pio Pio - 2 min walk
- 44 & X - 3 min walk
- Hallo Berlin - 3 min walk
About this property
YOTEL New York
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
- Resort fee: USD 40.16 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 15.00 and USD 30.00 per person (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: USD 45 per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 62 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 60.00
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guest room reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
- Disliked: Amenities
Everything was excellent the only thing that was bad was everything was closed because of the virus going around