Search Malvern Hotels, Exton
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 26 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 24 Sep 2020
Reviewed on 24 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 19 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 16 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 7 Sep 2020
Visitors to Malvern are sure to enjoy the shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's gardens, its breweries and cafes. Around the area, top sights include King of Prussia Mall, Longwood Gardens and Please Touch Museum.
- You'll find 59 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Exton
- The closest major airport is in Blue Bell, PA (BBX-Wings Field), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Philadelphia, PA (PHL-Philadelphia Intl.), 18.1 mi (29.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Malvern
Cultural venues in the city include Paoli Battlefield Historical Park, People's Light and Historic Sugartown. Additionally, you might want to add Play-A-Round Golf to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 14 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Malvern. Here you'll find top ones based on our user reviews:
- General Warren - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room fireplace. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Residence Inn by Marriott Philadelphia Great Valley/Malvern - Our customers like the convenient parking and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free parking.
- Hampton Inn Philadelphia/Great Valley/Malvern - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms.
Popular places to visit in the area include King of Prussia Mall, located 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Longwood Gardens, which is 14.4 mi (23.1 km) away.
Getting around Malvern
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Malvern Station. Malvern might not have many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Malvern
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and -6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 2°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 30°C with night-time averages of 9°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 21°C and night-time averages of -5°C
- About 1189.20 millimetres of rain falls on Malvern each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Malvern?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Malvern, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Malvern?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Malvern?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Malvern?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Malvern?
What's the best hotel for a golf holiday in Malvern?
Where's the best place to stay in Malvern to absorb the local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Malvern?
Malvern Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Malvern by Star Rating
- Hotels near Malvern Airports
- Accommodation near Malvern Attractions
- More accommodation types in Malvern
- Choose Your Malvern Hotel Style
- Search Malvern Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Malvern
- Hotels Near Malvern, Exton
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends