Expedia Verified Reviews
Get an overview of this hotelRefined London hotel near Oxford Street
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Near the heart of the West End, the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel is conveniently close to Oxford Street, Covent Garden, and Soho. Guests can visit museums, theaters, and music venues. Tottenham Court Road station is moments away, providing useful connections on Northern and Central lines.
This welcoming hotel in historic Bloomsbury offers comfortable, stylish rooms with city views and free WiFi on unlimited devices. Scoff & Banter serves a superb menu of modern British cuisine, while 8 private meeting rooms are available. Hotel guests also enjoy complimentary access to the 24-hour business center and fitness room.
From single rooms to family rooms, all 186 of The Kenilworth’s stylish bedrooms feature Egyptian cotton bedding, down pillows, and Italian marble bathrooms. In-room technology is perfect for work or play, including free WiFi and international power outlets. For an extra dose of luxury and spectacular views across London’s skyline, guests can book one of the hotel’s 4 studio suites.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window.
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
At Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel, guests can access a well-equipped 24-hour fitness center and free WiFi during a stay. A 24-hour business center and 8 meeting rooms are additional conveniences. Onsite parking is available for a daily fee.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1903
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 186
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Free toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Daily housekeeping
- Satellite TV service
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Scoff & Banter - Serves a menu of traditional British cuisine using locally sourced, seasonal produce. Dishes range from classics like beer-battered fish and chips, shepherd's pie, and Eton mess to afternoon teas. All are served in a stylish but relaxed environment and can be paired with a selection of wines and cocktails. Guests can also dine at the sister hotel's restaurant, Steak & Lobster, across the road.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Walking distance from the British Museum and many popular West End attractions, guests choosing to stay on site can access the Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel's 24-hour fitness center.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30.0 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30.0 per night
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.