Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly London hotel in Bloomsbury, walk to The British Museum
Collecting Nectar Points
Simply enter your Nectar card number when you check out. Your points will be credited 35 days after you return from your trip.
*Terms and conditions apply.
Popular property highlights
Located in Bloomsbury, this eco-friendly hotel is steps away from Trades Union Congress Building, The British Museum and The Cartoon Museum. Dominion Theatre and Shaftesbury Theatre are also within 5 minutes.
This hotel features a restaurant, a 24-hour fitness centre and a bar/lounge. WiFi in public areas is free. Other amenities include a 24-hour business centre, valet parking and 24-hour room service.
All 186 properties feature modern comforts such as TVs with satellite channels, free WiFi and wired Internet. 24-hour room service, premium bedding and free newspapers are among the other amenities available to guests.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us! Opens in a new window
Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 4-star property consist of A 24-hr business centre, a limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Edwardian hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness centre, tour or ticket assistance and multilingual staff. Parking is available on-site at a surcharge.
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Year Built 1903
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Meeting rooms 8
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wired Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- 24-hour business center
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 186
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 7
- Wedding services
- Multilingual staff
- Free newspapers in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Wired high-speed internet ( GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Air conditioning
- Free newspaper
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Bathtub or shower
- Free toiletries
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Satellite TV service
- Wired Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Rollaway/extra beds (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
Where to Eat
Scoff and Banter – This restaurant specialises in British cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a 24-hour fitness centre.
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for GBP 30 per night.
- Pets not allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP20.00 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wired Internet: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wired Internet in public areas: GBP 10.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self-parking fee: GBP30.00 per day
- Valet parking fee: GBP40.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP30 per night
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth London
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth
- Radisson Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel
- Radisson Blu Edwardian Kenilworth Hotel London, England
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
This establishment has received its official star rating from VisitEngland, the National Tourist Board for England.
Get an extra 10% off or more!
See if this hotel is eligible for member pricing
You agree to receive deals and offers from Expedia, and may unsubscribe at any time.
Already a member? Sign in
Need Help Booking?
Speak live with an Expedia Travel Expert