Search Hotels in Loch Ness
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Loch Ness
Visitors give high marks for the lively bar scene in Loch Ness, which is also known for its local tours and cafes. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its waterfalls. Top sights around the area include Inverness Castle, Urquhart Castle and Glen Affric.
- There are 97 hotels and other accommodation options in Loch Ness
- The closest major airport is in Inverness (INV), 24.8 mi (40 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Loch Ness
Cultural venues in the city include Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition, Loch Ness 2000 Exhibition Centre and Clansman Centre. Notable city landmarks like Urquhart Castle and Corrimony Chambered Cairn might be worth a visit. The picturesque setting of The Falls of Foyers and Dores Beach exemplify the city's natural beauty.
In Glenurquhart, you'll find 97 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Torcroft Lodges - Amenities at this 3-star lodge include free parking and laundry facilities. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale.
- The Lovat, Loch Ness - Our customers like the bar and room size at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi and free parking.
- Antfield House - This 4-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Popular places to visit in the area include Inverness Castle, 17.6 mi/28.3 km from the heart of the city, and Glen Affric, which is 17.7 mi (28.5 km) away.