Overview of Whitebridge Hotel
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free parking
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Double Room, 1 Double Bed, Non Smoking, Ensuite
Standard Quadruple Room, Multiple Beds, Non Smoking, Ensuite
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking, Ensuite
Standard Twin Room, Non Smoking, Ensuite
About this area
Whitebridge Hotel is located in Inverness. Wade Bridge and Suidhe Viewpoint are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at The Falls of Foyers and Dores Beach.Visit our Inverness travel guide
- The Falls of Foyers - 12 min drive
- Urquhart Castle - 38 min drive
- Loch Ness Centre & Exhibition - 43 min drive
- Ness Islands - 63 min drive
- Glen Affric - 101 min drive
- Newtonmore Station - 71 min drive
- Inverness (INV) - 65 min drive
- The Camerons - 5 min drive
- Waterfall Cafe - 5 min drive
- Glen Rowan Cafe - 21 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Pet fee: GBP 20 per accommodation, per stay
- Early check-in fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Late check-in fee: GBP 20 for check-in between 10:00 PM and midnight
- Late check-out fee: GBP 20 (subject to availability)
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 20.0 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment.
- Individually wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and also through room service.
- Each guestroom is kept vacant for a minimum of 72 hours between bookings. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Staff are extremely gracious and willing to go the extra mile. The Chef, Graham even collaborated on a new recipe with me for Eggs Graham ! although the hotel is ten miles from anywhere, you don't have to leave. Good bar, great food and stunning views. We used the hotel as a base to explore Inverness and both sides of Loch Ness. No, we did not find Nessie, but we looked.