Search Lexington Hotels, Lexington - Salisbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 15 Aug 2020
Visitors to Lexington are sure to enjoy the wineries and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art, monuments and festivals. Around the area, top sights include Asheboro Country Club, Hanes Mall and Old Salem.
- You'll find 27 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lexington - Salisbury
- The closest major airport is in Winston-Salem, NC (INT-Smith Reynolds), 21.7 mi (34.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Greensboro, NC (GSO-Piedmont Triad Intl.), 26.3 mi (42.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lexington
The city's natural beauty is on display at High Rock Lake, Lake Thom-A-Lex Park and Boone's Cave Park. Wine tasting is one of the top activities, while Richard Childress Vineyards, Lexington Golf Club and Native Vines Winery are favourite sights to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Davidson County Historical Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 15 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Lexington. Here you'll find top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Lexington NW-The Vineyard - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Quality Inn Lexington - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Days Inn by Wyndham Lexington - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its quiet location and helpful staff.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Asheboro Country Club, 19.6 mi/31.6 km from the city centre, and Caraway Speedway, which is 21.1 mi/34 km away.
Getting around Lexington
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Lexington Station or Lexington Station. Lexington might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lexington
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 20°C during the day and -2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 31°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 12°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 25°C and night-time averages of -2°C
- About 1126 millimetres of rain falls on Lexington each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 31°C, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging -1°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Lexington?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Lexington, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Lexington?
What's the best place to stay when travelling with children to Lexington?
What's the best place to stay for a couple going to Lexington?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Lexington?
What's the best golf hotel in Lexington?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Lexington?
Lexington Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Lexington by Star Rating
- Hotels near Lexington Airports
- Accommodation near Lexington Attractions
- More accommodation types in Lexington
- Choose Your Lexington Hotel Style
- Search Lexington Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Lexington
- Hotels Near Lexington, Lexington - Salisbury
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends