Search Hotels in Les Corts, Barcelona
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Les Corts, Barcelona
Reviewed on 4 Feb 2020
Visiting Les Corts
Les Corts is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Camp Nou and Monastery of Pedralbes. Book your hotel now and use Les Corts as your home base for exploring the sights in and around Barcelona.
Staying in Les Corts
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Les Corts, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- Hostal Aslyp 114: 2-star pension featuring a bar/lounge, free WiFi and laundry facilities. Our guests enjoy the pension's spacious rooms and breakfast.
- AC Hotel Victoria Suites by Marriott: 4-star aparthotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a 24-hour business centre. Expedia travellers like this aparthotel's spacious rooms and quiet location.
- 08028 Apartments: 3-star apartment with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and a rooftop terrace, 12-minute walk from Camp Nou. Our guests rate this apartment highly for its spacious rooms and central location.
Les Corts might not have accommodation options to suit your travel needs, so you might consider venturing to a different Barcelona neighbourhood for your stay. La Maternitat i Sant Ramon is a neighbourhood that travellers like for its attending sporting events. This neighbourhood is home to 13 hotels and other accommodation options, including these favourites:
- Fairmont Rey Juan Carlos I: 5-star hotel featuring 2 outdoor pools, 4 restaurants and an indoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's helpful staff and clean rooms.
- SOFIA: 5-star hotel with 3 restaurants, an outdoor pool and a 24-hour fitness centre, 12-minute walk from Camp Nou. Expedia travellers like this hotel's breakfast and helpful staff.
- Yellow Nest Hostel Barcelona: 1-star hostel with free WiFi, an arcade/games room and a terrace, 6-minute walk from Camp Nou. Our guests rate this hostel highly for its helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around This Barcelona Neighbourhood
Monastery of Pedralbes, Barcelona Textile and Clothing Museum and Ceramics Museum feature captivating exhibits to explore while you're checking out Les Corts. Camp Nou and Guell Pavellons are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to La Maternitat i Sant Ramon, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Camp Nou. Other places worth visiting include Camp Nou Experience, FC Barcelona Museum and Palau Blaugrana.
Getting Around Les Corts and the Greater Barcelona Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Palau Reial Station, University District Station or Maria Cristina Station.