Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Sant Gervasi, Barcelona
Visiting Sant Gervasi
Sant Gervasi is a neighbourhood that people enjoy for its array of dining options. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Francesc Macia Plaza and Foto Colectania Foundation. Book a hotel in Sant Gervasi and start exploring everything in and around Barcelona.
Staying in Sant Gervasi
You’ll discover an array of places to stay in Sant Gervasi, and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- Vincci Mae: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Blanc Guesthouse: 2-star bed & breakfast with free WiFi and parking, 13-minute walk from Casa Mila. Expedia travellers like this B&B's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Wilson Boutique Hotel: 4-star hotel with a bar/lounge, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi, 14-minute walk from Casa Mila. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and beach locale.
Sant Gervasi may not have the accommodation you're looking for, but you might consider venturing to a nearby Barcelona neighbourhood for a place to stay. El Putget i Farró is a neighbourhood well regarded for its coffee shops and restaurants. This neighbourhood is home to 44 hotels and other accommodation options including these top choices:
- Pol & Grace Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring free WiFi, a coffee shop and parking. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and walkable location.
- Apartments Sata Park Güell Area: 3-star apartment featuring free WiFi.
- Aparthotel Bertran: 3-star aparthotel featuring a fitness centre, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi. Our guests rate this aparthotel highly for its quiet location and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around This Barcelona Neighbourhood
You might want to spend some time browsing the exhibits at Museum and Study Center of Sport Doctor Melcior Colet, Foto Colectania Foundation or Fundacio Sunol during your stay in Sant Gervasi. A visit to Francesc Macia Plaza is also worth the trip when you're in the neighbourhood.
Getting Around Sant Gervasi and the Greater Barcelona Area
For a quick way to explore the city, catch a ride on metro transit at Muntaner Station, Sant Gervasi Station or La Bonanova Station.