Search Hotels in Lenham
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
History buffs will enjoy exploring Lenham, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Leeds Castle, Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Lenham
- The closest major airport is in London (SEN-Southend), 23.1 mi (37.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 38.6 mi (62.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Lenham
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Leeds Castle, Rochester Cathedral and Rochester Castle. Additionally, in the area you'll find Canterbury Cathedral and St. Martin's Church.
Below is a top-rated accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Chilston Park Hotel - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and overall value.
Popular places to visit in the area include Mote Park, located 8.1 mi (13.1 km) from the city centre, and Ashford Designer Outlet, which is 9.5 mi/15.3 km away.
Getting around Lenham
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Maidstone Lenham Station. Lenham might not have many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Lenham
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 1°C
- From April to June, the average is 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- About 697 millimetres of rain falls on Lenham each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 21°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 2°C