Visiting Le Palais
Visitors can enjoy all that Le Palais has to offer including the monuments and seaside. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. A top sight in the area is Carnac Beach.
- There are 27 hotels and other accommodation options in Le Palais
- The closest major airport is in Lorient (LRT-Lorient - South Brittany), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Palais
A couple of favourite places to visit are Bay of Biscay and Le Palais Citadel. Additionally, you'll find Carnac Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 27 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from in Le Palais. This is a top accommodation option based on our user reviews:
- Citadelle Vauban Hôtel Musée - Amenities at this hotel include a restaurant and free Internet. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
Dressing for Le Palais
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 13°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 21°C, whilst the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 23°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 18°C and night-time averages of 5°C
- Le Palais gets about 817.70 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 22°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 4°C