Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Pocket Guide: Larkhall
Visiting LarkhallLarkhall has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Welcoming and walkable, this city will also delight visitors with its shopping, coffeehouses, and theatres.
- Though not directly in Larkhall, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Glasgow (GLA-Glasgow Intl.), 21.2 mi (34.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Larkhall
- Theatres and live music are well-known in the area, and attractions include Hamilton Townhouse Theatre, David Livingstone Centre, and National Museum of Rural Life
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to East Kilbride Shopping Centre and Glasgow Fort Shopping Park
Getting around Larkhall
There are plenty of options for getting around Larkhall. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Larkhall Station or Larkhall Merryton Station.
Dressing for Larkhall
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 9°C during the day and 1°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 18°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 19°C with nighttime averages of 8°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 14°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 1323 millimetres of rain falls on Larkhall each year