Search Hotels in Laksmana, Seminyak
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Laksmana, Seminyak
You could be seeing lower prices
Laksmana is a welcoming neighbourhood known for its beautiful beaches and fantastic nightlife. You might plan a visit to Seminyak Square while you're in town. Laksmana's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Seminyak area.
Staying in Laksmana
You’ll find plenty of accommodation choices in this relaxing, romantic neighbourhood and you may want to consider one of these top choices:
- The Dusun: 4-star hotel with 14 indoor pools, free breakfast and a private pool, steps from Seminyak Square. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- One Eleven: 5-star resort with free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool, 10-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Expedia travellers like this resort's beach locale and helpful staff.
- EqUILIBRIA SEMINYAK: 5-star resort with free water park access, a water park and free breakfast, 11-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Our guests rate this resort highly for its beach locale and breakfast.
Laksmana might not have lodging options that suit you, but there are other great neighbourhoods in Seminyak. Drupadi is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its array of dining options. This neighbourhood has 87 hotels and other accommodation options for you to choose from, including these favourites:
- Space at Bali Villas: 4.5-star villa featuring free breakfast, an outdoor pool and a private pool. Our guests enjoy the villa's helpful staff and proximity to shopping.
- Kamil Villas: 3.5-star villa with an outdoor pool, a private pool and a fitness centre, 11-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Expedia travellers like this villa's walkable location and helpful staff.
- Uma Sapna: 4.5-star hotel with a restaurant, an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge, 12-minute walk from Seminyak Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its spacious rooms and helpful staff.
Sightseeing Around Seminyak
A few attractions you might want to check out while you're in Laksmana are Seminyak Square and Eat Street. Kuta Beach and Legian Beach are also worth a stop when you're in the neighbourhood.
Drupadi is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might consider a stop by Eat Street while you're checking out Seminyak.