Visiting La Jolla, California, United States of America
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy a visit to La Jolla, California, United States of America, though all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, sunsets and surfing. Visitors can also indulge in all the fine qualities that this relaxing, welcoming and seaside city has to offer, including its aquarium, restaurants and cafes. A top attraction is La Jolla Cove.
- There are 28 La Jolla, California, United States of America hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas December is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in San Diego, CA (SAN-San Diego Intl.), 9.5 mi (15.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around La Jolla, California, United States of America
- Top activities include surfing and golfing, whereas Torrey Pines Golf Course, Mission Bay Golf Course, and Tecolote Canyon Golf Course are great sights to visit
- Popular cultural attractions include La Jolla Playhouse, Colosseum Fine Arts, and Map and Atlas Museum of La Jolla
- Families come for attractions such as Birch Aquarium, Seaworld, and San Diego Zoo
- Notable landmarks include Athenaeum Music and Arts Library, Mount Soledad, and Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve
- The the sea, beaches and sunsets highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include La Jolla Cove, La Jolla Shores, and Ellen Browning Scripps Park
- Everyone, not just sports fans, will find lots of reasons to cheer at a game or event at La Jolla Recreation Center, Qualcomm Stadium or Petco Park
- The university setting is a big part of this city, and University of California-San Diego is worth a campus tour
Staying in La Jolla, California, United States of America
With 41 hotels and other accommodations in La Jolla, California, United States of America, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates. There are 21 hotels ranging from GBP 73 to GBP 283 per night.
For family trips or any other travel plans, you might prefer these highly rated properties:
- The Lodge at Torrey Pines
- La Valencia Hotel
Seeking a charming locale or stylish getaway? You may enjoy these top-rated, small-scale inns and unique hotels:
- Scripps Inn La Jolla Cove
- Pantai Inn
The Lodge at Torrey Pines, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.6 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Scripps Inn La Jolla Cove and Pantai Inn.