Travellers to Kinaliada will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Square and Hippodrome of Constantinople are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 3285 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Istanbul
- The closest major airport is in Istanbul (SAW-Sabiha Gokcen Intl.), 13.9 mi (22.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Istanbul (IST), 28.9 mi (46.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Kinaliada
A favourite place to visit in the city is Sea of Marmara. In the area, you'll also find Blue Mosque and Sultanahmet Square.
As you make plans for a getaway to Kinaliada, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 2368 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- The Marmara Pera is located 9.3 mi (15 km) from the heart of Kinaliada. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Istanbul can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and convenient parking.
- Hilton Istanbul Bomonti Hotel & Conference Center is 10.9 mi (17.6 km) from central Kinaliada. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Istanbul can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with an in-room MP3 dock. Expedia travellers love its quiet location and high-quality beds.
- Swissotel The Bosphorus Istanbul is 9.5 mi (15.4 km) from the centre of Kinaliada. This 5-star hotel in Istanbul features a full-service spa, 5 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see in the area include Hippodrome of Constantinople, located 7.7 mi (12.5 km) from the heart of the city, and Hagia Sophia, which is 7.8 mi (12.5 km) away.
Dressing for Kinaliada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 13°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 21°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Kinaliada is 816 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 26°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 3°C