Search Hotels in Taksim, Istanbul
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Taksim, Istanbul
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 3 Sep 2020
Taksim is an historic neighbourhood known for its charming cafes and array of dining options. You might plan a visit to Taksim Square while you're in town. Book a hotel in Taksim and start exploring everything in and around Istanbul.
Staying in Taksim
You’ll find lots of hotels and other lodging options in Taksim, and our guests note these as some of their favourite places to stay:
- Hammamhane: Aparthotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and free self-parking, 11-minute walk from Taksim Square. Our guests enjoy the aparthotel's spacious rooms and quiet location.
- Tomtom Suites: 5-star hotel with free breakfast, a restaurant and a bar/lounge, 13-minute walk from Galata Tower. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and quiet location.
- Room Mate Emir: Hotel with free WiFi, laundry facilities and a 24-hour front desk, 8-minute walk from Taksim Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable rooms and walkable location.
Taksim may not have hotels or other lodging options to fit your needs, but there are other places to consider in Istanbul. Guests like the nearby Kabatas neighbourhood for its seaside. With 20 hotels and other accommodation options in the neighbourhood, these are our guests' top choices:
- Deris Bosphorus Lodge: 5-star guesthouse with free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Dolmabahce Palace.
- Mercure Istanbul Taksim: 4-star hotel with a restaurant, free valet parking and a fitness centre, 10-minute walk from Taksim Square. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and breakfast.
- Metropolitan Hotels Bosphorus: Hotel with a restaurant, free WiFi and valet parking, 14-minute walk from Taksim Square. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its comfortable beds and walkable location.
Sights like Akbank Culture and Arts Centre, Dogancay Museum and Taksim Republic Art Gallery can be part of your cultural tour of Taksim. You could also plan a visit to Taksim Square or Istiklal Avenue when you're visiting the neighbourhood.
Kabatas is a nearby neighbourhood, and you might want to check out some attractions like Kabatas Pier, Istanbul Modern Art Museum and Istanbul Technical University while you're here. While you're in Istanbul, you may also want to think about a visit to Dolmabahçe Mosque.
Getting Around Taksim and the Greater Istanbul Area
If you want to see more of the city, Taksim Station is the closest metro stop. Others nearby include Findikli Station and Kabatas Station.