Huddersfield Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Huddersfield? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 6 that allow pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations rated by visitors with pets for pet-friendliness:
- The Croppers Arms is a dog-friendly inn, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free WiFi. Customers like this 3-star inn's bar and breakfast.
- Pets are welcome at Huddersfield Central Lodge. This hotel offers free WiFi and flat-screen TVs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's convenient parking and comfortable rooms.
- Dogs can join their owners at Cedar Court Huddersfield/Halifax. This hotel offers guests a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning your trip to Huddersfield
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 2°F
- April to June: the average is 18°F during the day and 4°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 19°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 13°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Huddersfield is 20 mm
Exploring Huddersfield with your pet
Known for its sports, Huddersfield has lots to offer visitors, including its castles, casinos and archaeology sites. See the local sights and visit Lawrence Batley Theatre and Huddersfield Town Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Huddersfield Art Gallery and University of Huddersfield. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pet Warehouse, Pets at Home Huddersfield or Reptilia.