Budget-minded travellers will find a good deal in Hornsea and visitors are sure to appreciate the restaurants and bars. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming, walkable city has to offer, including its shopping, coffeehouses, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Hornsea, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- February is the most expensive month to travel here, while October tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 22.9 mi (36.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hornsea
- Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Ennerdale Leisure Centre, Bridlington Harbour, and Hull Marina are favourite sights to visit
- Popular attractions include Honeysuckle Farm and The Deep
- Shopping is one of the top reasons to visit, so consider an excursion to Hornsea Freeport, St. Stephen's Shopping Centre, and Princess Quay Shopping Center
Getting around Hornsea
There are many transportation options in Hornsea. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Hornsea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September averages 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 1°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Hornsea is 18 millimetres